3/8/07 11:15 p.m.

Just a quick update before I hit the hay.  Today was a good day for Josh.  Pretty good spirits and lots of work.  We spent 2 hours today with different rehab workers looking at what it will take for Josh to get back to work and what it will take to get Josh back on the computer.  This was all in addition to his normal hours of therapy.  Tonight, he and a few other patients from MFB went to the indoor football game being played here in Grand Rapids.  According to Jason, they had loads of fun.  The bus pulled up to Van Andel Arena and they were pumping rap music out of the bus.  Sounded like a good time. I love that he is becoming able to get out and begin to experience life again.

Tonight I took the kids to my parents house where we ate dinner together, played, and relaxed for a while. It was nice.  The kids are spending the night with G & G so nobody will be crawling into my bed in the middle of the night.  Mommy is excited!

On my way home I was listening to some music that spoke to my heart right where it was needed. A few people have mentioned this song to me, but tonight I had a chance to really listen to the words. The song is by Avalon and called "Total Praise".

Lord, I will lift mine eyes to the hills,

Knowing my help comes from you

Your peace, you give me in times of the storm!!!

You are the source of my strength,

You are the strength of my life,

I lift my hands in Total Praise to you!!!!!!!

Every word in that portion spoke directly to my heart- the peace that God has been giving us in times of this storm is beyond miraculous.  We continue to pray for a miracle healing of Josh's body, but God has already performed miracles all around us- I only need to stop and think. Amen- SO BE IT!!!

Prayer Requests:

-energy for the upcoming weekend- they can be hard on Josh

-TOTAL HEALING- every last nerve!

-Stability and guidance in times of this storm

0 comments:

Post a Comment