Update!!!


So who's surprised to hear from us? I've been slacking in the area of updating the blog because I never have any new pics. One of our girlfriends took a family picture a few weeks ago (mommy is looking a little rough but the rest of the fam looks great!) and we just got it on Josh's computer. Not a huge amount of stuff going on here. Noah is on a new med the last 2 days and it seems to be working very well praise God!!! Our doctor is amazing and a huge help to us!!! Zoe is a sweetie as always and full of sass (trying to keep that under control). Last night Josh was putting her to bed and she was crying and screming like a typical three year old and Josh says to her "Why are you so sad?" Zoe's response: I'm not sad, I'm grumpy!!! (with all the passion a three year old can muster!) The baby is growing well and Mommy is getting over the pukies and tiredness. My tummy is growing a bit too fast for my pleasure but our little poppy seed is now almost 3 inches long!!!! God has kept our baby safe thus far and pray he has big plans for this baby. Josh is staying busy with Greenhouse and getting ready for Christmas. We have Decemberfest tomorrow night as an outreach to the community. Please pray that we will reach the people who God places in our path.

13 comments:

Jim and Jaena said...

I think it's a great pic of the family (you too, Shelly). :) Glad things are going well.

mama jean said...

What a nice surprise to see a new blog and even a picture of some of my most favorite people. I love you all!

Susan said...

Love the pic. Such attractive parents and kids can't wait to see what poppy looks like. By the way, when do you find out?

Holly said...

I love new pictures!! Zoe looks absolutely adorable and so grown up! I see a bit of the old Buck's happiness creeping in??? Do you know what I mean?

Josh Garlow said...

What a good lookin family! I love your hair Shelly! I am glad to hear that the baby is growing well! Keep us posted! Oh...I appreciate the pictures you post no matter how few and far between! :) Wish we could see you guys! Take care!
Lacy

Holly said...

Love the picture!! Zoe looks so like you, and Noah looks like his daddy..it's cute!! How far along are you now??

Jennifer said...

Love your picture!! Have a Merry Christmas:)

Love ya, Jen

Jennifer said...

Love your picture!! Have a Merry Christmas:)

Jennifer said...

Love your picture!! Have a Merry Christmas:)

Josh said...

My "bump" isn't growing as fast as I thought it would - we find out the sex tomorrow! We'll let you know.

MiKemple said...

What a beautiful picture of your beautiful family. We love you all,
the kemples

a blessed Christmas to you and the Greenhouse family

Dan & Angie said...

What a handsome bunch!

Erin Crisp said...

Thanks for posting the family pic. Merry Christmas guys!

Post a Comment