happy birthday part 2

Josh got so many birthday wishes I couldn't figure out how to post them all. I gave up and decided to post.

32 years ago, around 8:00 in the evening if I remember correctly, Josh entered this world. He has brought so much joy to my life. He continues to make me laugh, encourage me, and lift me up to our heavenly Father. He continues to be a dedicated father and husband, and makes me proud almost every minute of the day. He continues to handle this hurdle in his life with dignity and poise which is only God given.  

We are moving in on Friday if all goes as planned. The lower level will be finished in the beginning of September, but the upper level is very livable.  I can't believe this if finally happening.  I cannot wait for people to come in and see the house that God's people built. Pretty incredible. 

I took the two older kids to Target this morning to buy daddy some presents.  Each picked him out a DVD about Earthy produced by PBS and we all watched it together this afternoon.  Zoe was the wrapping master and wrote out cards to Daddy (even filling out the one from me, signing it from "Shelly") and was beyond proud of herself!  We went out to Carrabba's for dinner with my mom and dad and Holly and Jay.  It was very nice.  We then went on to meet a large group of friends later at a restaurant and had cake shaped like a bear (long story, don't ask!). 

I am heading off to sleep. I have plenty to do to keep me busy before Friday so this little momma is hitting the hay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment