Shelly reporting in

Since my husband hasn't added another post as promised, and doesn't even know how to spell my name correctly , I decided to post myself. I'm hanging out at my mom and dad's, enjoying a few minutes of peace and quiet. I got here yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon and will be here until the weekend. Pain is quite minimal, and I'm actually feeling quite a lot better than I expected. I may even have to fake it a little bit to stay here until the weekend. Everything at home seems to be running smoothly. Zach and Rachel are taking the two older kids to see Horton Hears a Who tonight. Josh is staying busy with friends coming to visit and with last-minute decisions about the house. Josh's mom is coming late Thursday night and will be here until Sunday. Please pray for a smooth week at home, happy kids, happy husband, recovered wife.

0 comments:

Post a Comment